53 items found for "chole"
- Paneer Tikka Masala
Paneer tikka, the smoky Punjabi appetizer, (can also be eaten as one whole meal) easily slides into a
- Okra cooked in 3 diverse ways — Bhendi Khatta, Bhindi Bhaji, Bendekayi Kayirasa or Huli
If you're using small okra, you may just chop off the tips and use the okra whole else cut them into coconut oil For the spice paste: 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds 2 tbsp coriander seeds 1 tbsp mustard seeds 4-5 whole Let them sputter and then add the whole dried red chilies. Stir and let the chilies puff up.
- Chorchori | Charchari: A Bengali Style of Cooking Mixed Vegetables
While I was always willing to cook for all of us, my housemates found it too much of a chore for me alone Garam masala or whole spices are traditionally not added to chorchoris although some recipes in the internet
- Aloo Hara Pyaz Bhujia: Potatoes and Onion Stalk Flowers | Onion Chives
cut into strips the same length as potatoes 2 tbsp mustard oil (or any other oil of your choice) 2-3 whole
- Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
tomatoes, 1 medium onion, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 tsp paprika, 2 cups boiled (or a can) of brown lentils (whole
- Vegan Saag Paneer: Tofu cooked with Kale, Spinach and Collard
The entire leaf is cooked as a whole in a haak as compared to the western collard whose hard stem is
- Sardiyon Wali Gajar Matar ki Sabzi: Winter Carrots and Peas
I like adding some whole spices like cardamom, peppercorns and cloves as they help enhance the fragrance
- Shahi Paneer: Paneer cooked in Cashew Nuts and Tomato Gravy
I make a paste of onions and tomatoes and then let it cook slowly with the ginger, garlic and whole and In the same pan or wok, heat oil and ghee, and add the whole spices, caraway seeds, cinnamon stick, bay
- Rava Idli: Semolina Steamed Cakes
The batter is usually partly rice and partly urad dal (whole skinless black lentils) or semolina (sooji
- A Classic Chocolate Cake
Bake with a whole lot of love, and I can guarantee that nothing will go wrong.
- Vegetable Masala Khichdi: Rice and Moong Dal cooked with Vegetables and seasoned with Spices
Whole green moong dal and chana dal are heavier and require more water as well as produce khichdis that
- Banana Flowers cooked 2 ways: Mocha'r Ghonto and Kadali Bhanda Patua
The womenfolk of the household behind all chores of the kitchen.